Free Trip Competion for Wild Koala Day 2017
The Koala Clancy Foundation, with it's fantastic supporters and partners, created an extraordinary travel package for 4 couples - to celebrate Wild Koala Day 2017.
Avalon Airport was "Koala Airport" from 28 April to 7 May 2017 to celebrate Wild Koala Day! on 3 May and Koala Clancy's birthday - fantastic support!
Thank you to the following local businesses & organisations -
Free trips for 2 people to Koala Clancy's home
A couple from Sydney, Gold Coast, Hobart AND Adelaide won opportunity to fly into Avalon Airport in late 2017 and stay in the great Geelong and You Yangs Region for 2 nights and 3 days.
... and had an opportunity to meet the world famous Koala Clancy!
Congratulations ..... and the winners are -
Thank you to all the entrants for your support and interest - And yes most of you were right - Koala Clancy's first son is Wurdi.
The prize included -
NOTE: the prize was for 4 couples - one couple per airport
- Free return flight to Avalon Airport, Lara for 2 people from one of the following airports
- Gold Coast
- Free day tour to visit Koala Clancy’s home in the You Yangs;
- Free accommodation for 2 nights in the Geelong region
- Free car hire for 3 days (from and return to Avalon Airport)
- Free helicopter adventure over the Geelong waterfront enjoying spectacular views of the You Yangs and Bellarine Peninsula