Thank you to our Supporters
Koala Clancy Foundation's major sponsor and donor is social enterprise Echidna Walkabout Pty Ltd.
Thank you to all the wonderful Echidna Walkabout Nature Tours guests, agents, industry partners and donors for supporting the Koala Clancy Foundation.
Your generous donations, financial memberships and promotion has helped Koala Clancy Foundation plant more than 7500 trees, and remove hundreds of thousands of boneseed weeds from more than 120 hectares of bushland.
Landcare Victoria has been a huge support for Koala Clancy Foundation. They have provided advice and suggestions for properties to plant trees, promotion and contacts. Thanks also to Melbourne Water and 15Trees for ongoing help and support.
Thankyou to the following organisations & individuals who have supported us:
A huge thank you to Steppes Travel who are supporting projects around the planet, including Koala Clancy Foundation's work, through the Steppes Fund for Change
And again each year Insight Australia Travel provides a generous donation to Koala Clancy Foundation! Thank YOU so much!
Autopia Tours for donating $1 from every MTB You Yangs tour to Koala Clancy Foundation
Thank you to Bunyip Tours Melbourne, who supported one of our Koala Conservation Tree Planting Days with a generous donation
Thank you to Justin and the team at Avalon Airport - This is our local airport in Lara near the You Yangs. Avalon became 'Koala Airport' for a week for Wild Koala Day in 2017. They are great supporters of us, tourism and the local community.
A special thank to Chapin Manufacturing in Batavia, New Yorkwho donated and delivered special sprayers here to us in Australia - so we can give the Koalas a spray in the very hot weather - see Koala Conservation Days. Thanks also to KCF member, Jonathan Dodd who organised this.
Olivia Travel donated funds to help create habitat for TWO wild koalas for a year! Olivia owner Judy Dlugacz pledged this personally on board the Olivia Australia & New Zealand cruise in February 2015. Thank you so much to all the wonderful women of Olivia!
Libby's Koala Crusade who donated 2000 tree guards!
Also big thank you to Chris Meny & Stevie Ryer of Your Travel Source in Fairfield, California.
- David Foreman, Joanne Alderman, Leah Peters and so many more who give so generously - Thank you ALL for your support.
- Cathja Maas from The Netherlands - an ongoing supporter of our Koala Conservation Days and to the Chuffed program. Cathja has been a guest on many of our tours and is now a good friend and a wonderful supporter - thank you Cathja for Making more than homes for wild koalas and helping us create more Koala Conservation Days and more!
- Cathy and Bill Boyd from Seattle, Washington joined as KCF members following their tour in September 2016 - welcome and thank you.
- Melonie Jones met Janine on the Olivia cruise, and provided support for a wild Koala - thanks Melonie.
- Lisa Koch, internationally renowned comedian from USA, who was one of Janine's fellow presenters on the Olivia Cruise. Thankyou for making a home for a wild koala!!
- The ladies of Olivia who chipped in for Clancy during the cruise. You know who you are! Thankyou from all of us.
- Beth Ballance from the USA. Thankyou for your donation to make a home for a wild koala.
- Trish Santez from NT - Thankyou for your generous donation.
- Leslie Lava from USA - thank you so much for your very generous donation in honour of her Mom and her namesake Koala Ruth.
- Liam, Ari and Neva - Aussie kids who raised $370 at a jumble sale just for Koala Clancy Foundation - thank you so much.
And thank you to all those of you who have provided such great support but we have not listed here.
If you wish to join in please donate! All donations are directed in full to our Make a Home for Koala Clancy! and all his future family and friends in our region - including planting to improve habitat.