President: Janine Duffy
Vice President: Rivee Tao
Secretary: Caz Bartholomew
Treasurer: Roger Smith
Committee Members: Rebecca Fraser and David Foreman
General enquiries: email@example.com
Media Enquiries: Janine Duffy
Postal address: PO Box 370, Port Melbourne, Victoria 3207
Incorporated Association: A0091278C
Koala Clancy Foundation is inspiring travellers and local communities to help ensure a future for wild koalas
Koala Clancy Foundation is a not for profit incorporated association and registered charity that supports the wild koalas of the Western Plains of Victoria, particularly around the You Yangs and Brisbane Ranges, west of Melbourne.
The aims of the organisation are:
Protection of koalas in the wild through enhancement and protection of their natural habitat by:
- organising travellers and locals to maintain and improve existing Koala habitat; and
- educating travellers and the local community of the threats to wild koalas and their environment and the means to address these; and
- mobilising the word of mouth and social media reach of the travel community worldwide to speak out in support of wild koalas and their environment; and
- involving travellers and the local community in citizen science research into wild koala behaviour; and
- creating partnerships with other organisations involved in koala protection, habitat creation and environment protection;
- and any other means available.
Koala Clancy Foundation Incorporated ABN 70916478501 is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission, and with these model rules as our constitution.